What documents will I need to travel?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

United States citizens require a government issued picture I.D., including a driver's license.

United States security procedures state that all passengers 18 years and older must present official photo identification, such as a driver's license, at the airport. Your first and last name must appear on your airline ticket exactly as it appears on your documentation.