Perillo offers you distinct insurance programs for our different types of tours, escorted tours and flight & hotel programs.
Perillo Protection Plan for Escorted Tours 2016/2017
PERILLO PROTECTION PLAN - $249 per person.The Perillo Protection Plan can only be purchased with your deposit and is nonrefundable. The Plan will cover cancellation charges for any reason and also includes extensive trip insurance for your protection while traveling.
Covers cancellation for any reason up to 24 hours prior to the start of scheduled services. If you are a “no-show” or fail to notify Perillo Tours of your cancellation, you are NOT covered by this plan and will receive no refund.
A $300 fee to change or cancel your air ticket, once tickets are issued, is not covered by this plan. (This fee is subject to change.) This plan does not cover cancellation fees or other fees on air tickets purchased on your own. Additionally, any change fee and/or late booking fee are not covered by this plan.
The following summarizes coverage provided by Travel Guard:
- Tour Cost Trip Interruption: Pays for covered financial loss you might incur while on tour if you must cancel due to illness, injury or death of the insured, a family member, or traveling companion, as well as named unforeseen circumstances which might arise.
- $500 Trip Delay: Reimburses up to $150 a day for reasonable additional expenses if delayed for 6 hours or more.
- $1000 Baggage and Personal Effects: Reimburses for loss, theft and damage of baggage and personal effects.
- $500 Baggage Delay: Reimburses for the purchase of essential items of baggage if delayed or misdirected for more than 24 hours.
- $500 Missed Connection: If delayed 3 or more hours due to inclement weather or cancellation or delay of flights.
- $20,000 Medical/Emergency dental expenses ($500 maximum dental coverage).
- $50,000 Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains: Evacuation to the nearest adequate medical facility.
- $50,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Covers death and loss of limb or eyesight within 365 days of an accident.
- Travel Medical Assistance: Provides 24-hour worldwide assistance.
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Lifetravel Emergency Assistance
If purchased, you will receive a Description of Coverage Pamphlet with your final documents, which describe the coverage and exclusions in detail.
If you have any questions about the insurance, call Travel Guard toll free: 1-866-385-4839, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Product Code 009038 P1 04/14.